1-ON-1 TRAINING: ADVANCED is a 1-on-1 training option with a range instructor to work on advanced shooting skills, barricades, and movement. Shooters may request specific topics to cover, but see below for general topics.
- Advanced Drills
- Advanced Shooting Techniques
- Moving and Shooting
- Long Distance Shooting
- Or Other Topics by Request
- Reliable Firearm (Handgun or Rifle)
- Eye & ear protection
- 150 rounds of ammunition
- Prerequisite: Intro or equivalent courses (exceptions made on a case-by-case basis)
- Minimum enrollment age is 18 years old or 10 years old with a parent/guardian
- Must be 18 years old to rent a rifle or 21 years old to rent a handgun
- An email will be sent after sign up with further information
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. Class fee can be applied toward a future class if rescheduling arrangements are made at least 7 days prior to original scheduled class.
TRAINING Sign-Up interest forM
We will be in touch as soon as possible to get you signed up for your training course.