ADVANCED HANDGUN is a 5 hour class that focuses on shooting with movement and communication! There will be shooting while moving, working with barricades, engaging multiple targets, and practicing reloads. The course focuses on Semi-Auto Handguns, but Revolvers are also welcome, and it includes classroom time and range time.
- Shoot, Move & Communicate
- Shoot & Move Drills
- Multiple Target Drills
- Partner Drills
- Reliable handgun (Semi-Auto or Revolver)
- Belt-mounted outside the waist band (OWB) holster
- Spare mags: at least 2 for Semi-Auto or a speed loader for Revolver
- Spare magazine holder/pouch (encouraged)
- Eye and ear protection
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- A great attitude
- Course Fee: $99
- Prerequisite Courses: Intermediate Handgun
- Prerequisite Skills:
- Student knows and practices firearms safety rules.
- Student understands how to operate and clean his/her handgun.
- Student is knowledgeable in basic marksmanship.
- Student is comfortable drawing from the holster.
- Maximum of 6 students
- Minimum age is 18 years old or 10 years old (with a parent/guardian)
- Must be 21 years old to rent a handgun
- An email will be sent after sign up with further information