Upon successful completion of this class, you will be issued a certificate which can be used to apply for an Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit. Application Packets for the permit, fingerprint cards and locations will be provided.
CLASS SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- Doors open at 8:45 AM
- Lunch runs from approximately 12PM-1 PM
- We encourage you to bring a lunch.
- During the afternoon, we will head to the range for the shooting portion of the class. Your firearm handling, safety and shooting will be assessed during this time. (Don’t stress about this.)
- If you don’t have a firearm, we have many available for rent.
- After range time, we will return to the classroom or final review.
- Finish up by approximately 4:30PM.
WHAT TO BRING
- Handgun, unloaded and cased. There is no ammo allowed in the classroom, no exceptions, so please leave your ammo in the car, you will have time to get your range gear after lunch.
- Bring at least 50 rounds of ammunition and there is ammo for sale at the range. Bring more if you plan on shooting after class, one hour of range time is included in your class tuition.
- Eye and ear protection (prescription glasses are ok)
- Lunch and water (we have a water bottle filling station as well).