INTRO MODERN SPORTING RIFLE (MSR) is a 4 hour class that will get you started on the right track in your firearm education! The course focuses on Modern Sporting Rifles such as the AR-15 and it includes classroom time and range time.
Upon completion of this class you will have the knowledge of how a rifle works, how the ammo works and basic fundamentals of shooting.
- Safety Fundamentals
- Basics of MSR
- How MSRs Work
- Ammunition Basics
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Shooting Positions & Grips
- Gun Cleaning
WHAT TO BRING
- Reliable MSR (rentals available)
- Eye & ear protection
- 60 rounds of ammunition
- Prerequisites Skills: None
- Minimum enrollment age is 18 years old or 10 years old (with a parent/guardian)
- Must be 18 years old to rent a rifle
- An email will be sent after sign up with further information
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. Class fee can be applied toward a future class if rescheduling arrangements are made at least 7 days prior to original scheduled class.
TRAINING Sign-Up interest forM
We will be in touch as soon as possible to get you signed up for your training course.