LOW LIGHTS is a 2 hour class that will increase your firearm skills working in the dark, using your flashlight, and practicing room-clearing! The course focuses on Semi-Auto Handguns, but Revolvers are also welcome, and it includes classroom time and range time.
- How the Eye Functions in Light & Dark Situations
- Techniques to Use Your Flashlight
- Basic Room Clearing
- Identify Friend or Foe
- Timberline’s Darkness Course
WHAT TO BRING
- Reliable handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
- Reliable flashlight (mounted or not)
- Reliable holster (preferred)
- Magazine pouch (preferred)
- Eye & ear protection
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Prerequisite Skills: Basic firearm fundamentals
- Minimum enrollment age is 18 years old or 10 years old with a parent/guardian
- Must be 21 years old to rent a handgun
- An email will be sent after sign up with further information
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. Class fee can be applied toward a future class if rescheduling arrangements are made at least 7 days prior to original scheduled class.
TRAINING Sign-Up interest forM
We will be in touch as soon as possible to get you signed up for your training course.