ZEROING YOUR MODERN SPORTING RIFLE (MSR) is a 2 hour class that focuses on zeroing your rifle, learning ballistic calculation, and more! The course focuses on Modern Sporting Rifles such as the AR-15 and it includes classroom time and range time.
Upon completion of this class you will have the knowledge of procedures to zero a rifle, ballistic calculation, and zeroing at different distances.
- Safety Fundamentals
- What is Zeroing
- Things to Consider When Zeroing a Rifle
- Procedure to Zero a Rifle
- Ballistic Calculation Knowledge & Resources
- Factors When Zeroing at Different Distances
WHAT TO BRING
- Reliable MSR
- Eye & ear protection
- 30 rounds of ammunition
- Optional: barrel rest (sandbags provided)
- Prerequisite Skills: basic fundamentals
- Minimum enrollment age is 18 years old or 10 years old (with a parent/guardian)
- Must be 18 years old to rent a rile
- An email will be sent after sign up with further information
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. Class fee can be applied toward a future class if rescheduling arrangements are made at least 7 days prior to original scheduled class.
TRAINING Sign-Up interest forM
We will be in touch as soon as possible to get you signed up for your training course.